Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A 2011 Recap

Oh my… I just looked back at my posts from the year, and there is a definite decline in posting starting in August – the month we moved to Evanston, I started traveling for work and the pace of life increasingly picked up!  I miss blogging – it’s such a fun, creative way to connect…Therefore, my 2012 resolution is to revive this and hopefully you will enjoy reading it!  In true New Year fashion, I like to reflect on the year, and there is a definite theme – Business School.
Here’s a look back in 2011:
Hope you have a wonderful 2012!  Thanks to my lovely readers and followers.  I love hearing from you!
Here are a few more resolutions for the upcoming year
image

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you moved here! Hopefully we'll get to see each other more now that the holidays are over!

    ReplyDelete