Every year I look forward to an annual Girls Trip to Port Aransas (aka Port A)…Attended by a group of girlfriends from UT, without a doubt it is one of my favorite weekends of the year. We stay in a gorgeous home (courtesy of Ashley’s parents) and spend the weekend relaxing, catching up, sipping adult bevs, and enjoying getting away from it all...
My favorite things about Port A:
- Girls Night In – at least one night we stay in, cook, play games and catch up over wine.
- The Dump at Virginia's – as unappetizing as this sounds, this is actually a lovely dish served at one of the few dining establishments in Port Aransas.
- Bernie’s – the local bar complete with black light, neon splatter paint and a plethora of sleeveless shirted men in their fifties
- Ordering Corona’s “dressed”
- The Shirt – Five years ago, we started collecting ridiculous/hilarious quotes that came out over the weekend. Every year we revisit and add to the shirt. It’s a great way to capture memories.
Here’s a trip down Port A memory lane…
Katie and Erica – we will miss you dearly this year!! Can’t wait to see everyone!