Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Spain Recap #2

One of my favorite activities was visiting The Alhambra in Granada where we took way too many pictures, and I went over heels for the Moorish influence – especially the tiles that still look beautiful and relevant after hundreds and hundreds of years.  They were doing Chevron way before Chevron became cool – I love it.   (I realize this sounds kind of superficial, and I don’t mean to downplay the historical and religious significance of this amazing place).  But let’s be honest,  I was kind of focused on the things that looked really pretty.

Here are some of my favorite pics from one of this gorgeous place! 

Lee looking muy guapo in the garden…

DSC_0432

That view!

DSC_0498

Love the color pallette in this picture

DSC_0462

Those tiles…

 DSC_0478

I think this would make a beautiful backsplash!

 DSC_0484 

So happy to be there amongst such beauty.

 DSC_0496

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment