Sunday, February 13, 2011

French Inspired Valentine’s Day Menu

In the summer of 2004 I studied abroad in Paris, and it won my heart.  I fell in love with the food, museums, people watching, art and overall culture.  I don’t know what it is but lately I’ve been obsessed with going back.    My in-laws just returned from a fabulous visit, and my good friend Abby and her husband are going this Spring.  I’m crazy jealous.   Since we can’t go to Paris, I’ll do my best to bring it here. 

Here’s a French-inspired Valentine’s Day Dinner Menu.  It’s a little ambitious for me – especially on a  Monday night after work, but c'est la vie!

image

Let me know if you’d like recipes for any of the above.

Hope you have a very Happy Valentine’s Day!

PS: We don’t plan to drink both bottles of wine if you’re concerned – just wanted options!

No comments:

Post a Comment