Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bienvenidos a Miami

A couple of months ago on a very cold day, I was delighted when my sweet sister-in-law asked if I’d like to take a weekend trip to the warm promise land known as Miami, specifically this place.  My response was something like. “Yes. Can we leave immediately'?” … Well the time has finally come, and I’m so excited to spend it with some fabulous lady friends while enjoying both the luxury and relaxation Canyon Ranch offers, as well as the crazy glitz of South Beach.

Since this is supposed to be an exercise retreat, I’m looking forward to doing some long overdue yoga, but the pics of the Shore Club Hotel spotted here  are really what get my heart racing!

Yoga Cat

image

Shore Club Hotel

image

image

image

image

Have a great weekend and try and stay warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment