Sunday, October 7, 2012

Back from the dead…(aka, busy, lazy, and full of excuses not to blog)

Well hi there…It’s been over six months since my last post, and I feel like I have completely abandoned you.  I don’t really have an excuse for the long hiatus, but in general I think life just got in the way…Through the Spring I was still traveling for work, and trying to balance that craziness.  Come Summer I had plenty of free time, but we were living in pretty nast temporary housing  back in Houston for Lee’s internship, and I was feeling less than inspired…Also, we found out we’re expecting a baby (coming this Spring!), so for the first 12 weeks or so, I just wasn’t feeling normal and up to par, like most women experience in their first trimesters.

I’m 14.5 weeks now and feeling much more energized and normal.  I hope to keep this up on a regular basis and continue to share fun stuff like interior design and top fashion picks from the awards shows as well as some personal things as our family (and I) expand!

Thanks for reading (if you’re still  out there…)

Here’s a recent pic at 14.5 weeks.

14_5 weeks

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/07/2012

    You beautiful thing, you!!!! :) I guess I can accept your apology for not blogging based solely on your hot pic. ;) Miss you and hope to see you soon!!!
    Love,
    Casey H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Casey - I'm dying to catch up with you and hear about your trip to Canada!

      Delete
  2. Congrats lady! That's so exciting. I'm due March 10th. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Amy - that's wonderful!! There are so many Spring babies on the horizon! Must have been something in the water this summer :) Looking forward to seeing pictures!

      Delete
    2. So excited for you and lee!!!!

      Delete
    3. Thank you Katie!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! So happy for you and Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray Sarah! Congratulations! Hope that your 2nd and 3rd trimester bring you more energy than the first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara - best of luck to you in your delivery!

      Delete
  5. Woopee! Your grandma told me last weekend. She is PRETTY excited! Mike and I are having a baby in about 6 weeks. Hopefully we'll be able to introduce the two little gooses someday soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess!! Can't wait to see pics of yours soon - so close!! Would love to reunite in CO one of these days!

      Delete
  6. CONGRATS! So excited for you and Lee!...Y'all are going to be fabulous parents. Aunt Payal promises to babysit too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Payal!! Glad to hear all is well with you too!

      Delete