As I mentioned previously, the month of December was nuts! I left Evanston, December 4th and didn’t come back until January 3rd. While the trip was lovely catching up with family and friends, there is something so sweet about waking up in your own bed and doing mundane, routine things like checking the mail…aren’t we exciting!?
Here’s a couple of pictures from our crazy month…
1) Traveled to Telluride with 800 of Lee’s Kellogg classmates, dressed up in our 80’s best and managed to escape with just minor bumps and bruises…
2) Celebrated Ashley’s engagement, Katie’s beautiful baby boy, Ford, and Abby’s baby due later this month
3) Met my sweet English cousin’s lovely fiancé (Gav) and celebrated Christmas in Dallas
4) Sadly watched A&M defeat Northwestern in the Meineke bowl at Reliant
5) Celebrated a lovely couple’s marriage and brought in the New Year with more family,friends and food!
Hilarious cake, right?
It was so fun, but I’m grateful to be home for the week!