Sunday, January 8, 2012

Home.Sweet.Home

One of the things I find when I’m home is how much I want to decorate, rearrange and experiment with furniture and accessories in our apartment.  Working from home this week gave me plenty of time to ponder over how to make it more functional and pleasing to the eye. I’ve been very happy with our place since we moved in, but there are always improvement opportunities – and in my opinion, a home should never be “done.”

Here are a couple of ways I spruced up at our place this week…Excuse the dark pictures – it gets dark at 4:30 p.m now!

Added the the gray and beige West Elm Casablanca pillow cover.

Jan 2012 001 

Closer Up…

Jan 2012 002

Added a cheerful table runner made by my talented cousin-in-law – check out her Etsy store,The Turquoise Pear (and excuse the crazy tulips!)

Jan 2012 005

Spruced up the bar area…

 Jan 2012 004

Added a yellow patterned chair from World Market

Jan 2012

Small changes can make a big difference.

Hope you had a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your place looks great, Sarah! And thanks for the shout out! You are my number one client!

    ReplyDelete