Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Recipe List

The fall weather has me craving savory, hearty comfort foods like no other.  I’m no talent in the kitchen, so I like to use recipes that don’t have too many ingredients and are generally healthy and flavorful at the same time.  Here are some easy recipes I’m looking forward to testing out soon.  Any favorite recipes?
Butternut squash mac and cheese
image
Grilled Asparagus and Feta Salad and Spicy Black Bean Tacos
image image
Butternut squash and apple soup
image
Uchiko’s Brussel Sprouts – ambitious but worth it if they tasted anything like the restaurants
image
Sweet potato veggie burgers and avocado hummus
image image
And dessert of course – Pumpkin chocolate chip bars
image

1 comment:

  1. I have made those sweet potato veggie burgers (I think I found them on Pinterest). They are DELICIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete