Monday, October 8, 2012

Nursery Inspiration

In a couple of weeks we’ll find out the sex of Baby C, but in the meantime,  I love looking at gender-neutral items for a nursery and imagining how we will decorate for the little one.  The reality of our situation is we’ll only be in our current home for three months once the baby arrives, so it doesn’t make a lot of sense to invest in designing and perfecting a nursery.  That line of rational thought doesn’t stop me from perusing tons of sources and mentally designing one anyway.  And while we may not go full out, there are some darling things out there that may eventually have to come home (I mean that sheep rocker – I’m dying it’s so cute!)

Here are the things I’m loving today…If you’d like to see the sources, please check out my Pinterest board!

P.S. – My favorite blog for nursery inspiration and design

image

No comments:

Post a Comment