Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Room Stalker

Confession: 

Sometimes I feel really creepy and stalker-ish.  Such is the case recently when I stumbled upon a room I loved in D Home’s room guide.  I then googled the owner’s name to see if there were more pictures of her home, and the next thing I know, I am inundated with articles, pictures and press releases related to my search subject.  The homeowner happened to be Nest owner, Heather Wiese Alexander of Dallas, Texas, (and I kind of want to be her).  She has two very successful and lovely creative businesses, a cute blog and a seemingly perfect life.  In addition, she seems super nice from her blog and all the articles written about her. 

Here’s the image that launched my search…Isn’t it a cool dining room? I love the color palette.

image

And here’s pictures of the rest of the home…

Greenhouse dining and entertainment for non green thumbs

image

Funky pillows

image

Black kitchen

image

A bedroom surrounded by books – Looks so cozy!

image

Here’s an article on the complete home renovation of their 1930’s home.

All images via D Magazine; Taken by Manny Rodriguez

1 comment:

  1. The greenhouse is such a cute idea... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete