Wow – this week has been a complete whirlwind between settling into our new place, meeting Lee’s Kellogg classmates (and their lovely sig others), trying awesome restaurants and getting ready to leave for Spain! I can’t believe we’ve been here for a week – it seems like it’s been both the shortest and longest time already, if that makes sense. I thought I’d share some of the fun moments from the week if you’re interested…
Top Five Moments of the Week:
- A delicious family picnic and concert at the beautiful venue, Ravinia
- Eating at The Girl and the Goat with Lindsay and Reid (lives up to the hype – but NOT for vegetarians (we ate pig face – yeah, really.)
- Seeing The Help with a group of sweet girls – it’s so good!
- A celebrity chef spotting – I have such a crush on Top Chefs!
- I found this nice (and inexpensive!) piece at World Market, and I love how it completes the living room. We need all the storage space we can get, so the drawer and shelf are not only cute, but functional
Tomorrow at this time we’ll be on our way here! Have a great week!