Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Los Gatos

As many of my friends and family members know, Lee and I love our cat. Alot. He's like a child to us. We spoil him rotten with food, toys, allowing him to sleep in our bed and basically doing whatever else he wants including bad things like knocking over glasses of water and climbing the Christmas tree. We couldn't agree on a name for him, so his name remains 'Kitty'. This is actually a tradition in the Barry/Chenault households, so we don't feel too bad about that.

Some of Kitty's favorite things to do are:



lie on his back



Watch Lee work



and pay respect to his country



While we are on the topic of cats, a friend recently showed me THE CUTEST You Tube video... I watch it whenever I have a bad day becuase the simple, adorableness of it seems to make everything better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8

2 comments:

  1. I never realized Kitty was so patriotic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you're open to reader suggestions but . . .

    I for one would like to see a list of things Lee likes to do, along with photos of him engaging in said activities.

    ReplyDelete