Thursday, February 3, 2011

Insanely Beautiful Wedding Video

Wow!  That’s pretty much all I had to say after seeing this gorgeous wedding featured on Style Me Pretty.  The beautiful couple (she reminds me of the pretty brunette on 90210, and he’s Joseph Gordon Levitt’s doppelganger – like totally) are adorable and I love the unique, hipster touches they created on their Big Day.  I emailed the bride, Racheal, to see if she’d mind me posting her video, and she was so sweet and enthusiastic…Be sure to check out her cute blog, Lace and Likes

Additionally, the wedding gallery pictures by Tec Petaja can be found here.

Swoon.  It’s so sweet – I love their personal messages to each other and the music.

Video by Cana Video Production

PS: I know I got married 3.5 years ago, but I still love seeing what people do.  They are so creative!!

No comments:

Post a Comment