Thursday, February 17, 2011

NYFW::Fall 2011 Trends

Disclaimer:  I know little to nothing about fashion except what I like, a few designers and how a well made or Tailored piece can go a long way. (Note to self: remove ‘fashion’ from blog tag line)…Anyway, this week the blogosphere has blown up with bloggers  front and center sharing their experiences at New York Fashion Week.   My personal favorite is the ever so cheeky Man Repeller.  She’s hilarious!  I  love it. 

Since I’m certainly not sitting front row at NYFW, I thought I’d share some of the collections and trends I spotted on Style.com   Whether you are a fashionista or just lucky you were able to get dressed without embarrassing yourself this morning, it’s always fun to look.

Marchesa – whimsical and ballerina-ish.  This reminds me so much of Black Swan.

Marchesa_F 2011

L’Wren Scott – Purple is the choice color this season

 Lwren Scott_Fall 2011 

Tory Burch – feminine with prints and lace

Tory Burch_Fall 2011

Monochromatic – clean and simple.  Just like Michael Kors.

Michael Kors_Fall 2011

All images via

No comments:

Post a Comment