Wednesday, December 29, 2010

One Year Blogoversary!!

Wow – how time flies!  This is the one year blogoversary for The Chenault Life.  I have loved having this creative outlet and am so thankful to my loyal readers and followers.  One of my favorite things about the end of the year is reflection.  So with that said, here are my favorite posts from 2010 in case you missed them!

  1. Thanks to the help of Kristin, we turned a plain white canvas into Lee’s Man Wall.
  2. Kitty’s modeling career was launched when he was featured on Desire to Inspire’s Pet’s on Furniture this summer.  What a hottie.
  3. Did you see this video?  It’s SO cute.  I love this precocious little boy and well intentioned but very confused parents.  Check it out for a good laugh.

 

image

 

Image via

Thanks again for following me and your support.  I love reading and hearing your comments. Please stay tuned for 2011. I’m hoping to go through a full re-branding effort (new name hopefully!) and lots of fun posts.  Happy 2011!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary!!! Love your blog. P.S. I am available for any design help during your rebranding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linds!!! I would LOVE your help. I love everything you create, and I feel bad asking since it is your work too. So good to see y'all. Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 1 year! I enjoy reading your fun posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your anniversary! Glad I could be a part of the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your comments and support. Kristin - you were my original inspiration. Thanks for everything you do!

    ReplyDelete