Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Feast Interruptus

have you seen that new Tommy Hilfiger commercial?  I kind of love it.  The song is catchy and gets in your head.  Plus it reminds me of the Royal Tenenbaums – and I swear I know the guy at the end who cockily says, “Don’t you love the holidays?”… Maybe he just has that look…

I haven’t worn TH in years, but this commercial has peaked my interest.  Remember when it was cool to wear the TH polo shirts in middle school?  They were huge!

image

Image via

If you haven’t see it, watch here (AND try not to get the song stuck in your head.)

2 comments:

  1. Reid and I were talking about the exact same thing last night. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree. I LOVE this commercial and want to be in it! :) According to my husband, girls at all middle schools (namely, his) did not go through the 'wear-Tommy-Hilfiger' polo phase. That was news to me.

    ReplyDelete