Monday, May 23, 2011

Plate Love.

A couple of years ago, I decided I wanted to start collecting something unique.  I love the idea of being on a constant hunt to add to a collection.  As much as I would love to collect Tory Burch flats or purses, it seems more reasonable to go with something  less expensive.  Luckily,  I’ve stumbled on some lovely, funky plates from the clearance sales of Anthropologie, West Elm, and various flea/antique markets.  I love my plates, and have been wondering how to get them out of the cabinet and put them on display.  Currently I have a weak collection (3 identical chevron plates) displayed on a wall that is begging for more.

The picture below was the exact inspiration I’ve been looking for (without realizing it).  Since it doesn’t seem like a great idea to put a bunch of holes in our wall when we’re moving in less than 3 weeks, I think I’ll tuck this away for our new place…

What do you think?  Do you like the collection of plates below?  I wouldn’t mind that amazing lamp and converted bar cart either!

SNAGHTML9884ad

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment