Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Almost Birthday America!

So, I can’t believe it’s already July! Where did the other half of the year go? Literally when I checked my phone this morning (actually to snooze my alarm – a bad habit I’ve recently developed,) I couldn’t believe it was July 1. Yikes!

We are celebrating with my family in the Big D – as in Dallas. Not too much going on up there, but I’m picturing lazy time in the pool, family poker tournaments (you know what they say – the family that gambles together – stays together??) and delicious food and drinks. Preferably in festive colors, as shown below.

Kitty, unfortunately, will not be coming with us, because he behaves very badly when he’s out of his comfort zone (aka, our apartment) and he has not learned to socialize well.

barry family indenpendce day

What are you doing for the fourth? I hope it involves relaxing and hopefully some sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment