Friday, July 9, 2010

Weekend Preview…

Don’t you love the weekend? Even though it was a short week, I’m ready for a couple of days off. I have a lot to do!

What do you have planned? We’re going to a Happy Hour at the delicious Block 7 Wine Bar to celebrate my co-worker (and dear friend) who will be staying at home as a Full Time mom to her adorable son, and celebrating another friend’s b-day afterwards. Hope all the celebrating doesn’t hurt tomorrow at Define, because I’ve been slacking big time, and my jeans are not happy.

Tomorrow, the Brecks’ are coming to visit, and I imagine we’ll have some pool time, and if we’re lucky - Breckaritas – only the most delicious cocktail ever made with limeade, corona, tequila and love.

Sunday, I’m packing and getting ready for CABO! Cannot wait to sit on the beach/near the pool for 5 days straight. I’m bringing Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang (which I’ve already started and is of course hilarious) and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest (which if anything like the first two, will be a chilling page turner.) What are you reading this summer?

Cabo sunset, 2007 Honeymoon 063

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and if you haven’t seen it yet, check out this hilarious video making it’s way around the Internet – thanks for sending Melis!

2 comments:

  1. Double Rainbow!!!

    Your weekend/trip to Cabo sound absolutely delightful! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! Love your new blog background. Weekend sounds wonderful. My life is worse now that there are not more "Girl who..." books left...but Hornet's nest totally made my Costa Rica trip. Hope you are having a great time in Cabo!

    ReplyDelete