Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Less than Refreshed.

After a holiday or vacation, you are supposed to feel refreshed and invigorated – especially with a New Year upon us.  We had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends over the Christmas break, but after catching a cold, a wacky sleep schedule, indulgent diet and heading back to work has NOT left me with new energy.  It’s quite the opposite. 

All I want do when I get home is curl up with one of these or these or this guy and watch mindless TV. Speaking of mindless…Who watched the Bachelor last night – SO awkward, and what’s up with Fangs?  I digress…

What do you typically do to boost your energy levels ?   And please don’t tell me it’s exercise (J/K – all comments welcome!)

image

image

image

Images via

No comments:

Post a Comment