Sunday, January 16, 2011

Best and Worst Dressed::Golden Globes 2011

Did you watch the Golden Globes this year? Aside from a few really touching and funny speeches, the overall vibe seemed kind of dour. Regardless, the fashion is always fun, and I love to see who is wearing what. Here are some of my Best and Worst's…Who did you think had the best and worst dresses?

BEST

Mila – You look hot. My husband agrees.

image

Oliva – Now this is a dress. Maybe not a presenter dress but a dress nonetheless.

SNAGHTML1289b4a2

Katie Lee – I don’t know why you’re there, but I like your cheery yellow choice.

image

Anne – I love you and your shoulder pads.

image

WORST

Sorry Xtina – I hate this. You are better than that dress.

image

Michelle – I love your hair and makeup, but your dress reminds of 5-7-9 when I was in fifth grade.

image

Heidi – there is just too much going on here. Yikes.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment