Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ACL in ATX

Austin City Limits is a three day music festival in guess… Austin, TX! It’s been years since I’ve been, and I’m worried about what the cool kids are wearing. I’ve been in work mode for the past 5 years and most of my wardrobe is probably considered preppy – not the bohemian chic look that appears to be popular at musical festivals.

Seeking inspiration, I literally googled ‘Fashion at Music Festivals' only to be inundated with style guides and celeb images. Here are some of my faves and what seems to be must-haves to attend:

  1. Aviators.
  2. Headpiece – this can be a bandana, hat or headband. Your choice.
  3. Jorts.
  4. Flowy top or dress.
  5. Long, wavy hair.
  6. Accessories.

Music fest

Thanks B, Gwyn, Kate and Girl from Gossip Girl for the inspiration.

Images from elle.com and whowhatwear.com

2 comments:

  1. This is so something I would have done. Love it. You'll fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Kristin - we'll see. Still not packed and also not motivated.

    ReplyDelete