Here are a collection of things I learned later in life. Usually I found out in some sort of embarrassing fashion...
- the title of the movie I referenced in my previous post. The ACTUAL title is Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood. MY Version: Don't be Menace to Society While drinking Gin and Juice in the Hood. You can see the similarities.
- the real name for croutons. My mom called them "crunchies" growing up.
- that Hanukkah does not fall on the same days every year. This was especially embarrassing when I recently wished my friend, Erica, a happy one 3 weeks late.
- not to presume to know a baby's sex based on looks alone. Instead of saying "he" or "she" - I now say "what a sweet thing..."
- that phone/Internet connections are LAN lines not LAND lines (which I think makes more sense)
- the definition of a Running Back - this upset Lee a great deal.
- that rice krispy treats should be not warmed up in the microwave when they still have a wrapper on.
- that I like things with birds on them so much, but recent evidence around our apartment proves I do. -->>