Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I had no idea...


Here are a collection of things I learned later in life. Usually I found out in some sort of embarrassing fashion...



  1. the title of the movie I referenced in my previous post. The ACTUAL title is Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood. MY Version: Don't be Menace to Society While drinking Gin and Juice in the Hood. You can see the similarities.


  2. the real name for croutons. My mom called them "crunchies" growing up.


  3. that Hanukkah does not fall on the same days every year. This was especially embarrassing when I recently wished my friend, Erica, a happy one 3 weeks late.


  4. not to presume to know a baby's sex based on looks alone. Instead of saying "he" or "she" - I now say "what a sweet thing..."


  5. that phone/Internet connections are LAN lines not LAND lines (which I think makes more sense)


  6. the definition of a Running Back - this upset Lee a great deal.


  7. that rice krispy treats should be not warmed up in the microwave when they still have a wrapper on.


  8. that I like things with birds on them so much, but recent evidence around our apartment proves I do. -->>

No comments:

Post a Comment