Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A few of my favorite things...








I've never been a huge Oprah watcher, but I'm going to copy her idea and make a list of my favorite things...but I won't be giving them away to thousands of people, so never mind that.

Anyway, here are some things I would hate to live without.

Rohto-V - aka best eye drops ever! I spend the majority of my life staring at a laptop. These save me from looking like I've either (a) been crying or (2) enjoying the high life.

Blankets - nothing is better than coming home and snuggling up on the couch with a soft blanket and ... my third favorite thing - Sauvignon Blanc. My father-in-law works for Oak Ridge winery, and they make a great one called Gnarled Vine.

Hydrangeas - I love how clean and simple these are, and they come in so many different colors.



Books - I've always been an avid reader, and by avid I mean my parents had to hide my books from me when I was little b/c I'd try and read instead of playing with my guests. I'm reading Devil in the White City now - which is pretty good, and I always appreciate suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment