Monday, June 27, 2011

Nursery Rooms

Several close friends have recently learned they are bringing little ones into the world, so I’ve had nurseries on the mind. I’m so impressed with the level of sophistication nurseries have started to take on. Here are some of my favorites:

For little girl babies…

Love this from the amazing Nicole Cohen at Sketch 42 (featured in Rue Magazine – Issue 3)

image

and for a girl-child by the admirable Sally Wheat

image

and doubles for sisters, designed by Palmer Weiss

image

via

For little boy babies…

This is my all time favorite nursery room. I’ve even sent it to friends that I know are having little boys. How cool is that longhorn painting!? I also love the color scheme and simplicity, but I’m going to tell myself the floor is faux animal…

image

via

and for a boy-child.

image

via

And for either gender:

Designed by the amazingly talented Lee Kleinhelter

image

via

Love this wall – what a great way to learn the ABC’s

image

via

and how cute is the elephant hamper? Love it.

image

via

I want to sleep here with three of my besties.

SNAGHTML25c96cd9

image unknown

For more nursery inspiration, one of my favorite new bloggers, Sheridan French, posted great gender neutral options here.

No comments:

Post a Comment