Monday, March 28, 2011

Check out Chena Design!

I have mentioned the talents of my sweet sister-in-law before, and now I couldn’t be prouder of her.  If you get a chance, check out her new website Chena Design that launched last week. 

image

It includes her diverse portfolio with beautiful shots of her work including:

Wedding Stationary

image

Custom Monogramming and hand lettering

image

Personalized stationary and invitations (how cute is their Holiday Card from this past year?!)

image

Graphic Design

 image

Branding

image

and more!!

If you need any design work done, she’s your gal, and you can contact her here.  In fact, she designed an awesome new blog header and background for me that I can’t wait to share! 

*All images belong to Lindsay Bolton from Chena Design

No comments:

Post a Comment