Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! We had a great New Year's Eve celebrating with a group of friends at Azuma then the State Bar downtown. Lee chose an interesting ensemble - using his favorite thrift store finds. His shirt was actually short-sleeved, as he was going for the "Office Space" look. Lee's "unique" sense of fashion and style is one of the many reasons I love him.

Here is another picture of some of the ladies all dressed up. We had a great time dancing and catching up. Around 1:30, the night ended kind of abruptly for me when a 4 inch stilleto went into the middle of my foot. I didn't really feel too much like dancing after that. =)



I'm not great at keeping New Year's resolutions, but here are a couple I hope to keep in 2010:


  • Feed Kitty less - we went to the vet today, and he weighs 20% more than he should...The vet said she was "very concerned" about this. I felt like such a bad cat-mother!
  • Take advantage of Houston more - we have such great museums and art exhibits - if we're ever here for an entire weekend (and Lee doesn't have to work,) I want to do a full Houston Tour starting with the zoo!
  • Learn a new skill - I'm thinking something crafty like refinishing furniture. Lately I've been reading a bunch of DIY home decor blogs, and it's been inspirational.
  • Read more and watch less "E" channel ...this one is going to be really hard...
  • Take a crazy trip - maybe Croatia?!?
  • Volunteer...Lee and I have been wanting to do this for awhile... any suggestions where??

and lastly, make 2010 a year to remember! Best of luck and many well wishes in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment