Here is another picture of some of the ladies all dressed up. We had a great time dancing and catching up. Around 1:30, the night ended kind of abruptly for me when a 4 inch stilleto went into the middle of my foot. I didn't really feel too much like dancing after that. =)
I'm not great at keeping New Year's resolutions, but here are a couple I hope to keep in 2010:
- Feed Kitty less - we went to the vet today, and he weighs 20% more than he should...The vet said she was "very concerned" about this. I felt like such a bad cat-mother!
- Take advantage of Houston more - we have such great museums and art exhibits - if we're ever here for an entire weekend (and Lee doesn't have to work,) I want to do a full Houston Tour starting with the zoo!
- Learn a new skill - I'm thinking something crafty like refinishing furniture. Lately I've been reading a bunch of DIY home decor blogs, and it's been inspirational.
- Read more and watch less "E" channel ...this one is going to be really hard...
- Take a crazy trip - maybe Croatia?!?
- Volunteer...Lee and I have been wanting to do this for awhile... any suggestions where??
and lastly, make 2010 a year to remember! Best of luck and many well wishes in 2010!