Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Setting the Bar…

For a long time, I’ve had an obsession with bar carts.  If I had my ideal choice, I’d like something gilded and antique like the little beauty below.  It’s so Mad Men, and I think it’s delightful.

image

via

Or something that has been repurposed into a bar cart, like this awesome example:

image 

via

Instead, I got impatient waiting to find the perfect cart, and I found this little piece at Home Goods at the right price.  To complete the bar, I will be stocking up on fun libations, a crystal whiskey decanter, and a set of paper mache antlers to watch over (and make sure there is no cocktail making before 5:00 p.m.)

image

And a couple close ups…

DSC_0009

DSC_0007

Now, come on over and make yourself welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment