Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Aspiring Kennedy: Worthy Cause!

I wasn’t planning on posting anything today, but this caught my eye.  Aspiring Kennedy had a great idea to support a wonderful initiative.  Here is a short description of what they are about, but what got me is who is leading this particular $5000 goal  – Students. 

SNAGHTMLfdbf00e

charity: water is a non-profit organization bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations.

I’m so glad Aspiring Kennedy made me aware of this. I knew I liked her

I will be giving $5.  For me, that means giving up 2 grande Starbucks coffees and 2 diet cokes out of the vending machine this week.  I should be drinking more water anyway.  Check out the cause and donate $5 so others can enjoy clean drinking water!

No comments:

Post a Comment