Sunday, November 27, 2011

Chena Design Holiday Photo Cards

Hello Blogosphere!

Wow - it's been awhile since my last post. The holidays can be crazy for everyone, and this year is no exception for us.  I hope you had a wonderful, restful Thanksgiving.  We were lucky enough to have both sets of parents to Chicago and managed to eat and drink our way across this great city.

Though I haven't bought a single gift or done any decorating, I’ve taken care of one thing…Our holiday cards, ordered from my lovely and talented sister-in-law.  If you haven't ordered yours yet or want to have something different this year, I highly encourage you to check her out!

image

To see her entire catalog of offerings, please click here. Here are a couple of samples below.   How cute are they?! 

image

image

image

All images owned by Chena Design

No comments:

Post a Comment